Digital Wireless Valve Control Ami Water Meter (LXSY-15E-25E)
|FOB Price:||US $55 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $55/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: LXSY-15E-25E
- Medium Temperature: Cold Water
- Counter Instructions: Analogue
- Application: Civil
- Medium Pressure: General Water Meter
- Meter Type: Ami Remote Control
- Trademark: Holley & OEM
- Origin: Hangzhou
- Install: Horizontal
- Level Measurement: B
- Nominal Diameter: 15-25mm
- Principle: Speed of Water Meter
- Work Environment: Dry Water Meter
- Dial: Wet
- Specification: ISO4064-2005
- HS Code: 9028201000
Holley AMI water metering system centralized automatic meter reading system and remote valve control system depends on M-Bus or RS485 or wireless network, conducts centralized meter reading of all the water meters in a certain area and fulfills the function of intelligent management.
1. Memory Function: Accumulated and monthly water consumption data of the wireless remote transmitting water meters could be accurately kept in EEPPOM, no data loss in case of power down
2. Real Time Clock Function: Wireless remote transmitting water meters could record the clock time automatically and are able to calculate the calendar.
3. Freezing Function: Wireless remote transmitting water meters could freeze the current month's accumulated water consumption data automatically at the end of each natural month, 12 months' data at most.
4. Battery Detect Capacity: Wireless remote transmitting water meters detect the battery voltage at intervals of 12 days; High sign indicates normal voltage, if Low then set the sign of battery replacement. (If battery voltage is still detected as high after the set of battery replacement sign, then clear the sign of battery replacement).
5. Transcription Function: Wireless remote transmitting water meters could respond to the external devices' meter reading instruction, and deliver the inner data to the external devices.
6. Time Revision Function: Wireless remote transmitting water meters could respond to the external devices' time proofreading instruction and adjust the current calendar & clock time of the inner water meters.
7. Meter Number Setting Function: Wireless remote transmitting water meters could respond to the external devices' meter number setting instruction and allow the external devices to set meter numbers inside.
8. Initialization Function: Wireless remote transmitting water meters could respond to the external devices' initializing instruction and set the relevant data to scheduled data.
9. Remote valve control, facilitating the user management